The Panbio™ COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Device (Fingerstick Whole Blood/Venous Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma) is an in vitro diagnostic rapid test for the qualitative detection of IgG and IgM antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 in human serum, plasma, venous and fingerstick whole blood.
The Panbio™ COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Device (Fingerstick Whole Blood/Venous Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma) is for professional use only and is intended to be used as an aid in the diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection. The product may be used in any laboratory and non-laboratory environment that meets the requirements specified in the Instructions for Use and local regulation.
The test provides preliminary test results. Negative results will not preclude SARS-CoV-2 infection and they cannot be used as the sole basis for treatment or other management decision.
The test is not intended to be used as a donor screening test for SARS-CoV-2.
For professional use only.
Minimum Order Quantity: 100 kits (2500 tests).
Ready to ship (from Belgium).
PANBIO™ COVID-19 IgG/IgM RAPID TEST DEVICE (25 tests/kit) - 100 kits
- Lateral Flow Rapid Test Device
- Detects IgG/IgM antibodies caused by SARS-CoV-2
- Antibody test are utilized to determine if someone was previously infected
- Separate test lines for IgG and IgM
- 20μL fingerstick blood sample
- Time to result: 10-20 minutesSimple test procedure