We design and develop the most comprehensive and secure turnkey white label cloud & tech-based products / solutions for our customers in life sciences (pharma, biotech, and medtech) & healthcare. We also to build our own proprietary B2B products / solutions that we are also offering to the industry.
For this purpose, we are using cutting-edge technologies such as AI & ML, Blockchain & Crypto, IoT, and 3D Printing to build these products & solutions.
Here is an overview of the core technologies we are using at TPN:
The bottom line, the entire platform is currently powered by AI-driven algorithms (search engines, key words based matchmaking,...) that uses Deep Learning as well as Supervised & Reinforcement Learning techniques and quality datasets.
Our current models are consequently built, trained, and tested in a smart, fast and secure way without requiring an immense computing power nor a great amount of data.
However, as far as real world data & real world uncertainty are concerned, we are moving towards next-gen AI & models that use probabilistic programming as well as the Bayesian statistics which is the key to adjust parameters to see what they actually are (posteriors) are and thus make predictions as accurately as possible. Indeed, we want to use probabilistic & Bayesian models, and plenty of other methods & techniques to be able read a large variety of Entreprise data, interpret & summarize them, and make appropriate predictions to help companies rapidly adapt as their business & customers evolve.
Our Blockchain-based platform includes decentralized application (dApp) that is built on public Ethereum Blockchain. Transactions on our dApp, Zefir™ platform, will be using either Fiat (8% fees), Ethereum (3% fees) or our own utility tokens / TXP (0% fees). Zefir™ platform (MVP) is currently Ethereum cryptocurrency and will be the 3 aforementioned means of payment.
As a consequence of that, users will have the ability to freely chose one of these means of payment and thus have the possibility to eliminate high fees & purchase services, all in a simple & efﬁcient manner.
This technology concerns connected equipments, men & material tracking, sample lifecycle management, smart packaging, and cold chain monitoring are among the IoT applications that are particularly well suited to healthcare organizations & pharmaceuticals company. With the help of our partners, here is our offer to our customers :
• Smart equipment that collects operational data and status (run time, temperature, load, ready to use/in operation/under
• Add sensor packs to collect device data & build a back-end platform using industrial IoT platforms
• Run analytics on the data to predict when a piece of equipment might shut down
• Automate incident requests triggered by integration with ticket management systems
• Sensors that collect metadata for analysis to identify and reduce causes of process variability and improve production yield
• Visibility into human and material movement across the workshop through tracking and monitoring technologies.
Increase Operational Efficiency in the Warehouse
• Sensors on product/holding items transmit information on product location, inventory and inconsistencies directly to the
warehouse manager’s handheld device/ dashboard
• The device uses sensor data to simulate a real-time, 3-D view of the warehouse
• Embedded sensor packs on forklifts track their location and utilization
• A wireless reader captures data (volume, dimensions) transmitted from pallets as they arrive
Maintain Desired Storage Conditions
• Environmental sensors collect data in temperature-controlled areas of the warehouse to track drugs’ environmental conditions
in real time
• Active and passive logger data is compared with thermo stability tables to generate alerts in the event of temperature
Align Production & Demand
• Sensors collect and analyze data on shipment movements – from the warehouse, to distribution, to production planning.
Ensure Product Integrity & Traceability Across the Supply Chain
• 2-D bar codes, RFID tags and smart labels for packaging
• NFC sensors for drug and vaccines packaging
• Electronic circuit/chip for packaging material
• Packaging data transmitted throughout the transport of drugs and during drug dispensing
• Data collected in the central system transmitted over private or public cloud to assure traceability and inform decision making.
Optimize Inventory Costs Among Supply Chain Partners
• 2-D Bar codes, RFID tags and smart labels used in packaging
• Transmitters at warehouses capture consignment movement and report to central location
• Inventory and supply chain decisions leverage real-time information on product movement to ensure optimal stock levels
• Embed environmental sensors inside product packages / pallets in shipment containers to continually track the temperature
• Employ program sensors to automatically signal alerts if vaccine storage moves outside a specified temperature range
whether during removal from a refrigerated environment to a shipping container, or due to a refrigeration malfunction
The first 3D-printed prescription drugs clearly illustrate the potential of 3D printing to radically change the pharmaceutical industry, making this technology the new heavyweight player in Big Pharma. With its extreme versatility and inherent ability to customize products, we strongly believe that 3D printing will finally blow the field of affordable personalized medicine wide open.
3D printing of chemical entities, container for pharmaceutical packaging & logistics with or without tracking system (IoT) as well as a large variety of medical devices are also offered to our customers. With the help of our biotech partners, we are relying on but not limited to the following 3D drug printing techniques :
Using a laser to turn a powder into solid pieces. We can incorporate drugs into the powder to produce drug-loaded printed drugs
Turning a semisolid material into chewable tablets which is very useful in pediatric and geriatric patients
Melting a feedstock of extruded polymer to construct an object at layer-by-layer basis, such as a pharmaceutical-grade polymer that can be loaded with active(s) ingredient(s) to create modified release medicines
Using a laser to turn a liquid material into solid parts, such a polymer that can also be loaded with active(s) ingredient(s)
Using CAD software to design tablets for further to printing band. We thus can manufacture medicines of any geometry